1. How do I register? Click Register.
2. How do I apply a query? You register. You choose the specialist’s category that you want to consult. You write the reason of your query, click “Consult Now”. You make a payment of $8. Click “Pay”. Immediately your query arrives to the specialist, he/she will answer you in less than 30 minutes.
3. How can I pay for the consultation? After writing your reason of your consult and clicking on “Consult Now”, the payment by credit card, Moneybookers, Payza or PayPalTM will appear on your screen. Type your credit card number very well, the expiration date of your credit card and CVC code. The CVC code for the VISA, JCB, MasterCard, Diners Club International o Discover cards is the last three digits on the back of the credit card. The CVC code for the American Express cards is the four digits located on the front of the card, on the right side. Then click “Pay”. Immediately your query arrives to the specialist and he/she will answer you in less than 30 minutes, you can continue consulting on the same theme without additional payments.
4. I want to join you as a specialist. What should I do? You click “Become a specialist”. A window appears where you have to enter your personal data, résumé, your degree’s certificate or diploma. www.consultspecialists.net will inform you in 15 business days by email if we decide that you work as a specialist online.
5. You answered my consult and I wish that another specialist within the same category answers me. What should I do? If you want that a specialist in the same category answers you, only you click on “Consult another specialist”, immediately we give notice to the other specialists who can attend your consult. For example, you consult a lawyer and wish to consult another lawyer. Remember that you can continue consulting without additional payments if it is the same theme.
6. You answered my consult and I wish that another specialist in other category answers me. What should I do? If you want that a specialist in another category answers you, you have to pay another consult. For example, you consulted a lawyer and after you want to consult to a doctor, in this case you have to pay the medical consult.
7. Why should I rate the quality of the specialist’s response who answered me? At the moment that you click “Satisfied” automatically the specialist receives his/her remuneration. You have to rate the quality of the specialist’s response. It is very important for us to know the answer’s quality of our specialists.
8. When do I request a refund? The client can request a refund if the consultation is not answered. Remember you have until 15 days after paying your query to request a refund. You click on the option “Refunds”. You have to notify your refund request in the specified space on our site for this purpose or by sending an email to email@example.com.